On this episode of Tradeswork: The Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association Podcast, we welcome Liz Peetz, Vice President of Government Affairs for the Colorado Association of Realtors,the state’s largest professional, voluntary, non-profit, real estate trade association that is dedicated to serving more than 30,000 REALTOR® members across the state. These agents are also members of 30 local associations statewide and the National Association of REALTORS®. Here are some of the questions you can expect to be answered on the show:
- What are the trends in Colorado real estate?
- Why is all real estate "local?"
- How are interest rates and other factors impacting first time home buyers?
- How is the Colorado association of Realtors working to address these challenges?
- What opportunities exist to help people buy a home?
This episode is available on podcatchers everywhere. Please rate, review and subscribe.
For more information about the Colorado Association of Realtors, please visit their website.
For more information about Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association, please visit our website.