On this episode of Tradeswork: The Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association Podcast, we welcome Sue Russell (right), Colorado Service Sales Manager at Tolin Mechanical Systems, and Crystal Ackerman (left), Service Sales Representative also at Tolin Mechanical Systems. Tolin Mechanical specializes in energy efficient HVAC Solutions for clients throughout the Southwest, including Colorado and Arizona, and into Washington D.C. Their skilled technicians keep facilities running at peak performance to lower energy costs and keep life comfortable. Here are some of the questions you can expect to be answered on this show:
- What does a day in the life of a sales representative look like?
- What led both Sue and Crystal into their roles working for a trades-based company like Tolin?
- What are the biggest misconceptions people have about HVAC representatives?
- What are the coolest projects they have ever worked on?
- What technological advances are happening in the industry?
- What would they want people to know about the diversity of work available in the trades?
This episode is available on podcatchers everywhere. Please rate, review and subscribe.
For more information about Tolin Mechanical, please visit their website.
For more information about Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association, please visit our website.