On this episode of Tradeswork: The Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association Podcast, we welcome Rick Goodmay, Director of Client Relations at Industrial Contractors/Management, Inc, or ICM for short. ICM's mission is as follows: "The employees of ICM commit to safely delivering the finest quality industrial construction projects, on time and on budget." Here are some of the questions you can expect to be answered on the show:
- What types of projects does ICM do?
- What does a Director of Client Relations do on a day-to-day basis, and how many different types of people does he interact with?
- What was the winding road with many stops that Rick took to arrive in his current role?
- What values does Rick embody that help him be successful?
- What are the biggest challenges in industrial construction?
- What are the coolest projects Rick worked on during his time in the field?
- What advice does Rick have for young people thinking about a career in the trades?
This episode is available on podcatchers everywhere. Please rate, review and subscribe.
For more information about ICM, please visit their website.
For more information about Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association, please visit our website.