On this episode of Tradeswork: The Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association Podcast, we welcome Jason Gaulden, 2022 Education Fellow at Common Sense Institute and Partner at Oak Rose Group, a strategy consulting firm specializing in education, workforce development, and economic mobility. Jason has spent his professional career working at the intersection of the business and nonprofit sectors. He recently wrote an op-ed in the Colorado Springs Gazette called "Moving beyond 'college for all.'" Here are some of the questions you can expect to be answered on the show:
- What is the "college for all" mindset and how do we evolve it to meet our cultural and economic needs?
- What employment needs exist as a culture and how do we meet them?
- What does the construction industry need to do to evolve its perceptual problem?
- Which organizations are doing good work to evolve education and workforce development?
- What role does the business sector have in developing the future of education?
This episode is available on podcatchers everywhere. Please rate, review and subscribe.
For more information about Common Sense Institute, please visit their website.
For more information about Oak Rose Group, please visit their website.
For more information about Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association, please visit our website.