On this episode of Tradeswork: The Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association Podcast, we welcome Brodie Arndt, Board President for Rocky Mountain MCA and Vice President of Colorado Manufacturing and Logistics for Murphy Company. Since 1907, Murphy has set the standard for mechanical and industrial construction, and engineering, providing clients throughout the United States with high quality, timely execution, excellent value and fair price. Here are some of the questions you can expect to be answered on the show:
- What is it about Murphy Company that has caused Brodie to stay for 13 years?
- What was his path through Murphy Company leading to where he is today?
- Why did Brodie choose to serve on the Rocky Mountain MCA Board and now serve as its President?
- What is fabrication? How does the process work?
- What is "quick response?"
- What was Brodie's favorite/most rewarding project at Murphy Company?
- What is Brodie's advice for people considering getting into the trades?
This episode is available on podcatchers everywhere. Please rate, review and subscribe.
For more information about Murphy Company, please visit their website.
For more information about Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association, please visit our website.