On this episode of Tradeswork: The Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association Podcast, we welcome Greg Friess, Senior Vice President and General Manager at Murphy. Since 1907, Murphy has set the standard for mechanical and industrial construction, and engineering, providing clients throughout the United States with high quality, timely execution, excellent value and fair price. We're also joined by Jamie Hodges, Executive Vice President at Industrial Contractors/Management, Inc, or ICM for short. ICM's mission is as follows: "The employees of ICM commit to safely delivering the finest quality industrial construction projects, on time and on budget." Here are some of the questions you can expect to be answered on the show:
- How doe these companies partner and collaborate on large scale projects?
- What was the career path for these two executives as they rose throughout their respective companies?
- What is a millwright? What does a millwright do?
- What are some of the favorite projects they have worked on together?
- What are the challenges in having multiple contractors working on one job together and how do you overcome them?
- What impacts have they made on their communities?
- Why do they believe construction has the best people of any industry out there?
For more information about Murphy Company, please visit their website.
For more information about ICM, please visit their website.
For more information about Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association, please visit our website.